- To focus on the eradication of avoidable blindness among 11.70 million blinds living in backward rural and semi urban areas through quality services, both preventive and curative, serving women, children and aged.
- To sensitize and mobilize all category of Donors, Corporates and Funding Agencies to support and contribute for the noble cause.
- To sensitize and ensure the participation of District Authorities, Local Community, and Corporates to seek their active involvement in the community service.
- To promote the people to donate their eyes and see through the world after they die.
- To open Eye Hospitals and Eye Banks to serve the suffering humanity.
Our Future Plans For The Year 2018-20
- To open Laxmi Raman Acharya Charitable Eye Hospital in Lucknow.
- To organize about 50 to 75 eye camps in backward areas having lack of adequate Medical Infrastructure.
- To serve 30,000 destitute patients with the support and contribution of individual and corporate donors and supporting agencies fully equipped with medical paraphernalia and Eye Hospitals.
“Charity is a Golden Chain by which the Society is bound, It rebound in multifold bringing Prosperity, Joy and Happiness in the life of a Donor
- Swami Vivekanand